Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lets try two dates this week...

Alright everyone....It looks like i have both Date #3 and Date #4 scheduled for this week! 

Date #3- Thursday-Miniature golf challenge! (i need to practice my putting skills) 
Date #4- Saturday- This is actually a double date..not sure on the details but looks to be very interesting! 

More specifics to come as the week progresses! If anyone has any GREAT FIRST DATE ideas...send them my way! I am already struggling to think of fun and creative ideas


2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! double date!! I'm really excited for you this week.

    I think a good first date would be to the Getty Villa in Malibu. They have a great Greek/Roman art exhibit that I really want to see. And by me, I mean you, in case you go on any dates in LA. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I, too, am a fan of the Getty, the zoo is an option that is available in every city.

    ReplyDelete