Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dates 2 and 3 set for this week

We have a busy week ahead of us in regards to dates! Both #2 and #3 are scheduled for Tuesday and Thursday of this week.  Now I have already gotten questions about the logistics of going on more than one date in a week, and I wanted to clarify....it is 52 dates TOTAL. The aim is to just get to at least one date a week but there are no rules to doubling up a week! I am trying to stock up while the kettle is hot.....! :) 
Another shout out to Holly and one to Allison for this weeks bachelors set up. 

Details of both dates are still TBD.  I don't know much about either of the bachelors this week, so this will really be a blind date.  Week #2 has not even lived in OKC a month, so I may have to play tour guide barbie.  (i take after my dad a bit in this tour guide department).  

Funny story about Week #3 already. Earlier this week, i got a text message out of the blue that read...
"is this the 52 in 52 Mary Jo" 
and of course i responded with
"YES. This is her. Is this a potential week 3 date"  
and the date was set! It is just that easy fellas. All you have to do is ask.

Pre date interview for both dates to be posted soon, so stay tuned !









2 comments:

  1. Ok, I sure hope the guy that text messaged you has been vouched for by someone you know. I don't want you becoming a "Craig's List"-type victim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete