Monday, June 8, 2009

Date #2: Pre-date Interview

In preparation for Mary Jo's second date, I asked her a few questions...
1.  Who was the date referral from?  Holly, #2 for Holly in the referral department
2.  What are the current details of the date?  Who suggested these events? Bowling at Red Pin..my idea.  He's not from around here and wasn't sure what to do...
3.  Have you been practicing bowling?  Finger workouts?  Lunges?  I have been mentally practicing....some practice footwork in the office on the way to the copier   4.  Do you have nice socks to wear?  The only clean socks I have at the moment are Santa clause...we we may roll with some Christmas cheer
5.  Will you let him win if you happen to have a super A+ bowling day?  
Hell no.....a Jayhawk never lets a Memphis fan win! (he is a Memphis fan and a sore loser from the 2008 national championship game)   
6.  How are you feeling as you think about the date?  
I am not the best bowler, but besides that I am excited about this one. From what communications we have had, he seems to be a fun, laid-back guy!
7.  Does the suitor know that you are doing 52in52?  
Yes..he is aware of the 52 in 52. 
8.  Since you don't like beer, what are you planning on drinking during the date?  
Mojito! They have great ones! 
9.  Have you stalked this particular suitor online yet?  If no, can I stalk him for you?  
I have not done much stalking honestly....and even if I said no, Allison, you would still stalk him on your own. You are so talented in that area.  (FYI, I am not an online stalker...)

3 comments:

  1. allison, we all know that the last comment in parentheses is total lies and garbage......you are one of the best online stalkers i know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha rock those santa claus socks!

    Have a great date tonight MJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that I already heard about the date, but I need you to blog about it. i have public comments to make!

    ReplyDelete