Friday, June 19, 2009

Date 3- Hole in ONE...or two!

You all know the miniature golf game on the PRICE IS RIGHT!!  Hole in one.......or two!  Lets just say, I always needed the "or two" when it came to my putting skills. But, lets not get ahead of ourselves. Back to the beginning..

Due to Date #3's lack of knowledge of the OKC metro, I actually picked him up at his doorstep! I felt like the boy doing the date planning and driving but we all know how much i like to plan, so I was happy about it. We proceeded to good 'ole Celebration Station for a rousing game of miniature golf. I should of known I was doomed to loss from the start because after not even a minute I let go of the score card and it blew away into the water bumper car pool. I should have known that was God's way of saying that we should not keep score because I was bound to lose.  Needless to say, Date #3 got a hole in one, and I kept getting robbed by the miniature golf gods. I played all 18 holes, but Date #3 lost his ball on Hole 17...so actually he forfeited the game and i am the winner ! (i always find a way to win).  

Speaking of winning, Date #3 was a good sport and humored me by playing DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION with me! Now those of you that know me, I LOVE this game and totally kicked Date #3's ass on total points! But giving him so credit he did keep up with me! 

Next we headed to Bricktown to get some dinner.  We had a GREAT dinner at the new sports bar in Bricktown with TV's everywhere! They even had HDTV in the bathrooms. (date #3 thought this was GREAT! ) From here we went next door to the Bricktown Brewery to have some local ales but when i got carded, i realized my wallet was MIA!  Now most of you that know me, would know I would flip out and start to panic to find it, but i attempted to remain calm and pray that it was in my car. After Date #3 attempted to call Celebration Station in search of my wallet, we walked back to my car, only to find it sitting on the floor boards.  Funny side note, on our way back to the car we walked next to a couple where both the male and female had the exact same hairdo! Honestly, I am confident that i would not be able to date anyone with my exact hair style, so sorry to all you  potential suitors with shoulder length layered hair! You are now excluded from eligibility! 

So, from the car we decided to head back to Bricktown to Bolero! We had a great time here just chatting and drinking! (My favorite bartender was not working, so i was a bit disappointed in my drink. No Blueberry yummy tonight). The date was moving onto Hour 4, when I decided to drive my date back home and call it a night. For those of you that are wondering, this is the longest date to as of yet! So now the bar has been set....

I dropped of Date #3 at his house and was excited to watch a bit of SportsCenter on his TV. (i still don't have cable in my apartment).  If only there were real sports on instead of just baseball...haha! I had a great time on our date and I hope to see #3 again! 

But don't forget...Date #4 is set for Saturday night! Plans looks to be dinner and a movie at the Warren Theatre! 

So stay tuned for more info on Date #4. 




1 comment:

  1. An analysis...

    Paragraph One: too many unfortunate golf metaphors to mention.

    Paragraph Two, the scorecard: Why am I not surprised that you lost something you just got. Did you break anything on your golf outing?

    Paragraph Three: While #3 has told us that he really enjoyed the date he may never live down the unfortunate DDR incident.

    Paragraph Four: Please, please, do not ever style your hair like his, and vice versa.

    Paragraph Five: really carries on to paragraph six so...

    Paragraph Six: Another unfortunate reference to ball and stick games. You still using that tired old "don't have cable" excuse? And about those text messages....

    All in kidding MJ, you know I love you. I'm glad that you had a good time. Just remember...


    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    ReplyDelete