Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Date #1: Pre-date Interview

Mary Jo has a date tonight, Tuesday, June 2. As the unbiased and non-fictional narrator, I will be performing a pre-date interview before each of Mary Jo's future dates.  I also, on occasion will make comments about Mary Jo's answers. These pertinent comments will be featured in parentheses.


Q: Who was the date referral from?  
Mary Jo: Holly

Q: What are the current details of the date?  
Mary Jo: McNellie's for dinner and a drink or two... (www.mcnelliesokc.com)

Q: Flats or Heels?  
Mary Jo: Flats.
Follow-Up Q: Any particular reason?  
Mary Jo: McNellie's isn't as much of a "heel-y" place, and then I was wearing a dressy top, so I wanted to even it out with some flats...

Q: How are you feeling as you think about the date? Nervous? Excited? Like you have the flu?  
Mary Jo: Work was really busy, so I really haven't been thinking about it. However, when I get off of work and relax, I think I will get excited for it.

Q: Does the suitor know that you are doing 52in52? 
Mary Jo: Yes and he was really excited to be #1

Q: Have you talked to the suitor on the phone?  
Mary Jo: No, only facebook messaging... (allison insert: beware future suitors... we will facebook stalk you!)

Q: How are you planning on recognizing the suitor at the meeting place? Or is he picking you up?  
Mary Jo: There is no plan for this... I am pretty sure that he will recognize me in the jayhawk costume. just kidding.

Q: What did you eat for breakfast?  
Mary Jo: nothing.  

Q: Are you missing any TV shows tonight to go on the date?  
Mary Jo: Actually, I picked Tuesday due to the lack of good TV. (ha, I should have known!)

3 comments:

  1. I love the pre-date interview! There will also be a post-date interview, correct? I need to know what happened!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to point out that if you accidentally type in fiftytwoin52.blogspot.com it takes you to someone's blog who is reading 52 books in 52 weeks. So, if this date thing doesn't work out - you can look at it one of two ways.
    1) you still have books to turn to
    2) at least you didn't try to read 52 books in a year. :-)

    or 3) you still have me!

    hope the date went well. SEE YOU TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheana... DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER books as an acceptible alternative to dating.

    MJ... Love.

    Barta-Nailey... mad props on the interview skills.

    I look forward to next weeks insert.

    ReplyDelete