Thursday, July 2, 2009

Date #6 Pre- Date Interview

Week 6 .Brought to you by Sheana

Q. Who set you up? Mary Jo- Gary- a friends husband

Q. What do you know about the guy? Mary Jo- That he works in a dentist office...thats all I got on this one.

Q. Where are you going on your date?Mary Jo- Dinner at The Mantel...not Mickey Mantels....I would be the one to go to the wrong restaurant

Q.  If the conversation goes south, what is your backup topic? Mary Jo- 4th of July plans, Michael Jackson- that is a great save these days.

Q. Is week 6 recently single? Mary Jo-I am not aware, but will find out tonight

Q. What is your opinion on sex before marriage? Just kidding. That's not a real question. I'm just trying to make sure that you're paying attention.- Mary Jo- wow....thanks Sheana! 
 
Q. Describe at least two outfit choices for the date... in complete detail. Mary Jo- Ohhh...most likely jeans for all outfit choices and whatever is clean. I will admit I have worn the same outfit on quite a few of the dates so far.

Q. If the date goes well, will you invite him to hang out on the 4th?- Mary Jo-if I had plans I would be more than happy to invite him but as of now..i got nothing! 

Date is scheduled for this evening! Look for a recap tomorrow.....

Repeat Dater Update: ohh and yes, I will be sharing more about the repeat dater at a later date. I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment