Friday, July 24, 2009

Double Header This Weekend...it is baseball season

Alright friends, we have had a change in plans: 

Date #8 is now set for Friday (This is a repeat with Date #6). So another 2nd date opportunity which is exciting. Plans detailed in pre-date interview below

Date #9 is set for Saturday! This is a NEW bachelor to the dating adventure and we are excited to get to know him. Date details also covered in the pre-date interview

This weeks Double Header pre-date interview is brought to you by Holly...the upstairs neighbor and recommender of dates #1 and #2. 

Q. How did you meet Date 8/9?

Answer: 

Date 8 is a repeat dater from Date #6.  Date#9 was recommended to me by a friend's boyfriend. He pulled through with a candidate after meeting me for the first time! Props to him for being on the ball with the date set up. 

Date #9: Have not meet him as of yet...total blind date for this one! have not even seen a picture but i trust my friends to set me up with great people. 

Q. How did he ask? Text, Facebook, email, call?

Answer: 

Date #8- We communicated through both text, facebook and phone call. Now that I have been on a date with him it was just general conversation

Date #9- Total phone call! :) 

 

What is the plan for your date? 

Date #8- Late night movie at Harkins! And hopefully some arcade games before. I have been craving some air hockey in my life lately. 

Date #9- We spend some time debating on an actvity for this date! Since i am a sports fan, Date #9 suggested we go to the Redhawks game. Not sure of plans outside of the game just yet but a night at the ballpark is always a good time. (even if i don't LOVE baseball). 

 

Q. The one thing Date 8/9 should know about you before the date? (Hopefully he’s reading the blog!)

Answer: 

Date #8- I think i figured most of those things out on the first date...but i do tend to laugh pretty loud in movies. (my friends from high school will attest to this habit...) I sometimes even pre-laugh before funny moments...ha! 

Date #9- It is hard to narrow it down just to one thing....for those of you that actually know me, any suggestions on this one! 


Q. Have you had any bad reactions from people when you tell them about the 52 in 52

Answer: Of course I have. It has been really interesting to see how everyone looks at the idea. Some people LOVE the idea and are totally on board. Others take time to warm up to it but find themselves asking about it or even reading this blog. There are a few negative nellies out there. They are entitled to their opinion and I respect that but I am trying to keep this a POSITIVE thing, so have chosen to not let any of that bother me.  Can't please everyone...not every guy has the balls to be one of the 52.  I get that...

Q.Thus far, what is the most important thing you have learned from this process?

Answer: Ohh honestly....a great deal. It may deserve an entire post to itself to truly answer this question. 


Keep reading..the dating continues 

1 comment:

  1. woot woot! doubleheader time...i'm waiting on the edge of my seat to see how sat. went!

    ReplyDelete