Thursday, July 16, 2009

25th Birthday!

This week marks another great landmark in my life...I am turning 25 on Saturday! A QUARTER CENTURY! So, now I can rent a car for cheaper and my car insurance goes down. GOODIE! Big celebration planned for this weekend, so if you want more information on that  just message me or shoot me an email at 
fifitytwoinfiftytwo@gmail.com

This week also marks the 7th week of my dating adventure. As many of you know i have been out with 6 different bachelors(1 repeat) in 7 weeks and am already in the plans for date #8 and #9! Thanks to all of you that have suggested potential bachelors..keep the suggestions coming! I still have 44 more dates to go...wow! 

I am having an absolute BLAST with this and already learned a great deal about myself and dating. Can't wait to see what else is coming my direction over the next few months. 

Keep reading! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I loved reading all the updates! Can't wait for new dates, and I'm working on finding you dates here!

    ReplyDelete