Friday, July 10, 2009

Date #7: Repeat dater revealed

True or False

1. You've been on a date with Date #7. TRUE..he was date #3

2. Are you breaking your parents only rule on this date? well this is not a true/false questions but technically yes, but it is the second date so I don’t feel it should always apply

3. You will wear pants on this date. True..that is the plan

4. The events that will take place on this date are a surprise. True

 

Multiple Choice

1. On this date you will:

A) go see a movie and finally eat popcorn

B) go to a romantic dinner, discuss your future, and possibly throw out some baby names

C) have a picnic in a public place (i.e. a park)

D) open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

E) all of the above

F) none of the above

G) some combination of the above

Answer: G: some combination of the above! but I doubt I will eat popcorn at the movies.  But the dinosaur walk in always a stand by option.

 

2. On this date you will:

A) wear a cute dress

B) wear flats

C) wear a cute dress with flats

D) wear pajamas

E) all of the above

F) none of the above

Answer: B: I will most likely wear flats since I am not sure what the plan is and with it being a surprise, I doubt a dress is the best plan.

 

Short answer essay:

Q. Please explain, in detail, how it is that you ended up on a second date with this man.

A. To be honest, I have hung out with Date #3 a few times since the initial date, but neither were official dates for that week. We had a great time on the first date and since I was already headed back to Kansas, (date #3 lives in KS) I thought it would be fun to go out again. So….repeat dater has been revealed.


Check the blog for more post Date #7/3 details!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment