Saturday, August 15, 2009

Unlucky 13.....

Well, I apologize for how long it has taken me to post about Date #13. 

Honestly, I should of expected this to happen sometime throughout the year but how ironic on unlucky  Date #13.  I got stood up! Plans were made and Date #13  didn't show! This is a dating experience that everyone should expect and now I can check it off the list. 

who knows if there was a miscommunication, or if DAte #13 just didn't want to come, but mark it off to life experiences for me !

Lets hope that 14 brings back some good luck! 






2 comments:

  1. BOOO! What a punk! MJ u are much better than that flake anyhow! haha! i guess you could have counted the other two "hangin outs" as dates? Nah! 14 is just around the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh... why am i just now becoming aware of this?!?!

    ReplyDelete