Saturday, August 22, 2009

Date #14- 1/4 of the way there

Can you all believe that I am a fourth of the way through this dating journey already! So many people thought i\I wouldn't make it past week 3! It has truly been an emotional rollacoaster so far but totally worth it. 

Today, we are going out with Date 14. We are meeting for coffee. First off, I hate coffee but whatever. I think the coffee date is so safe. It has the potential to lead into a longer date or it can be cut off after one cup. Everyone knows thats why you set them up. So..we will see if this date is more than a one cupper! HA! 

Stay tuned for post date blog! This boy is unaware of the 52 in 52, so I am excited to not have to explain it again on a date! 

1 comment:

  1. one cupper, and a pre-date orderer...boo and boo! this guy better get in the game! ha ha! anyways, discover chai tea, if you like pumpkin at all, you'll realize it's a little piece of pie in your cup! love love love it!

    ReplyDelete