Sunday, August 30, 2009

Date 15- Feeling a bit guilty

Alright friends! I went to lunch with Date 15 on Friday at Grand House! Honestly, I enjoyed myself more on this date than I thought I would. I could really see that Date 15 felt more comfortable and wasn't nervous this time around. It makes such a difference!

I have asked quite a few people over the past couple days if they think I need to come clean with Date 15. Everyone has a varied opinion but until I feel like it could get serious with this fella, I don't think I will tell him. No need to open that pandora's box at this point!

It is funny how this guy has progressed in the dating hierarchy. Coffee first, then lunch and now has asked me for dinner.

We will just have to see how dinner goes this week.....keep reading1



1 comment: