Saturday, August 1, 2009

Date #10 Follow Up

So, I provided few date details regarding Date #10. So I thought I would try to catch you all up. For all you avid readers, you know that Date #10 was a repeat dater from the previous week. 

To preface this date, I was suppose to be ready by 6pm for him to pick me up but my boss wanted to meet about some pressing issues at 5:15 so i got pulled into that. I pushed the date back to 6:30 and thought that would do it, but of course i didn't leave the office till 6:22..so i was in full panic mode when i hit my front door. My neighbor came down to chat and ended up helping me buckle my shoes and take the tags off of my clothes. I was brushing my teeth, hair and putting on make-up all at the same time. BUT..i was ready by 6:32! Still in panic mode but I was good to roll. 

Date #9/10 took the short tour of my apartment. Glad I came home over lunch to clean it instead of waiting till after work. I would of been totally embarrassed! My parents always said my sloppy habits would come back to bite me. And I guess they are right.....! Date #10 didn't seem to mind and gave me a nice kiss for all my troubles! (Now all of you have been asking for more juicy details...so there you go!).  We headed to dinner up in Edmond at Bravo!. Now, this was the first date out of all 10 that i have left the Bricktown area. Crazy how when you live down here you never see a reason to leave. 

Dinner went by quickly but was fantastic! Apparently it wad date night at Bravo! because I think we spotted at least three or four couples that appeared to be on first dates. I am not going to lie. I love people watching, especially first dates.  Now that I have been a series of them, they are getting easier to spot.  Keep your eyes peeled for them....! 

After dinner, we headed back to Date #10's house in Edmond. Now, I know I have not mentioned much about Date #10 but in order to preface this story you should all know that he is in law enforcement.  Date #10 is a good shot and owns quite a few firearms. I was not mentally prepared to see them just around the house! I have never really been exposed to guns before so it was very new to me. I guess I can now add that to the list of new experiences to come out of this dating adventure. HA! 

We hung out at the house and watched the classic John Travolta movie Urban Cowboy. More of the juicy details for you all, I didn't pay much attention to the movie. Sorry Travolta....

I honestly can't believe I am already 10 week into this adventure....what a ride so far. Can't wait to see what is ahead of me! 


1 comment:

  1. holla! sounds like a fantastic date, and i love the fact that you were multi-tasking to get ready...just seems about appropriate! :)

    ReplyDelete