Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Date 48- Lunch, who knew?

Date 48- The count down has begun....!

Thanks to my good friends at my work place for this set up! Even though it is at the tail end of the adventure, it still counts just the same! Thanks guys.

With the challenges of my work schedule this month and trying to fit in all of these dates, Date 48 and I decided to make it a lunch get together. To be honest, I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner! With an evening date there is always the pressure of adding on activities to the initial plan if the date is going well or figuring out when to call it a night if now. Well..the lunch date avoids both! It is known going in that you have to return to work, so no stress! Brilliant if you ask me!

Date 48 was well traveled and an extreme thrill seeker. I like to think that I would be able to skydive or go camping, but when push comes to shove, I doubt I would be able to jump. (But am still willing to try..I think). We talked about all of our crazy stories from various traveling adventures. It is great to meet others who have seen the outside world otherwise known as anything outside of the Midwest. I think there is a lot to be learned out there and we should all take advantage of it.

Date 48 is a Dad! I still have a hard time wrapping my brain around the whole parenting thing. As many of my friends become first time mommies (Congrats to Jen and Seth who had their little one today!!) I realize that I am not ready to give up my spare time for someone else yet like you do a child. Maybe someday....!

Date 48 and I didn't get to deep into anything due to the limited time frame of the date but I enjoyed his company and bet with more time we would of gotten into a debate of sports, OU or something.

Thanks to all of you who have been setting me up on these dates. I am still in disbelief that this adventure is coming to a close, BUT I STILL NEED YOUR HELP!! Deadline is TUESDAY, JUNE 1st!!! 4 more dates...5 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment