Thursday, May 13, 2010

Date 46- Something about Mary......pisses me off!

Alright, I have to start off with this one because those of you that actually know me know how much my blood boiled on this. Date 46 called me "Mary" three times even after I corrected him the first two slip ups! HOW HARD IS IT TO CALL ME BY MY NAME??????? I mean really.....after 3 times I just give up and realize that you either don't care or are not listening.

After 46 dates, I would classify myself as a seasoned pro at this first date thing, so I think I am recognizing more signs that the bachelor is nervous now since I've figured out how to not be. Date 46 must of been pretty nervous because some of those nervous tick type things came out early in the date. I try my best to look over them but they are hard not to notice. Clearing your throat, cracking knuckles, and not making eye contact are all signs of nerves and Date 46 struggled with all three to begin.

I could review the entire dinner conversation for you all but to be honest I don't think we had anything in common. This caused us to bounce from subject to subject. He was the most comfortable when I asked him about himself, as most are, so I stuck to that subject the majority of the night. Date 46 proved to be an interesting character to say the least..lets review
1)He is a magician in his spare time
2) He can ride a unicycle
3) He traveled a year with the circus (for real)

yep! I said it, traveled with the circus. That totally beats my year of traveling as a professional sorority girl for sure. Right??

We had a very nice dinner and the headed over to Harkins to see "Date Night" I will admit is was pretty funny movie and I laughed the entire time. After the movie, I decided I was finished with this date so before Date 46 could propose the idea of another activity I went ahead and called it a night. Some may call that cruel, but it was better than dragging it out.

Date 47 tonight.......

2 comments:

  1. haha Mary Jo this sounds like no fun if you ask me! Traveling the country as a professional sorority girl is mucho better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. traveling was a blast Shelby!! I hope your family is all well!

    ReplyDelete