Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Date 47- STELLA!!!!

First off, another shout out to my LOYAL buddies for setting me up on yet another date! thanks Kristi! :)

Date 47 and I did all our initial correspondence through email, which after doing this for awhile now I think I prefer. It keeps you from having the first date on the phone instead of in person. If you ask all of those questions first, then you are left with nothing to talk about on the date. So we decided to try out a new restaurant in midtown called Stella! I really had no expectations on it, so was excited to give it at whirl.

Now, for those of you who know me, you know that I am not a short person. I am actually 5 ft 8 inches tall. I always struggle on my shoe choices because I never know how tall any particular bachelor will be. I really wanted to wear some new heels so I took a chance and wore then hoping that I wouldn't tower over my date. Wrong! I hoped that he wouldn't be bothered by this fact, but he did mention it. What can a girl do.......I love those shoes!

Date 47 was intrigued by my adventure and totally on board to participate. He was recently out of a relationship and ready to get back out there. We had a wonderful conversation about all sorts of topics including Kansas sports, family, friends, work, etc.

We had planned to head down to Live on the Plaza event but with the crazy weather we changed plans and headed to a movie in Bricktown. I laughed because Date 47 was down with seeing a chick flick. Not sure if that is b/c he wanted to be nice to me or he wanted to see the movie. Either way.....I got to see a girlie movie.

I think I mentioned this early on in my blogging but I noticed it again on this date. Bricktown on a Friday night is filled with couples! All ages, shapes and sizes. It must be Datetown instead of Bricktown. LOL

On the home stretch and still need some help........HELP!




No comments:

Post a Comment