Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pre-DAte Interview: DAte 38..St Patrick Day Special

Pre-date interview brought to you by my friend CHAD! Thanks for the set up.....


1) How did this date come about?
After a plea with some friends, I finally convinced some friends to dig into their blackberries and get some dates for me!

2) Where do you plan on going?
VCD's to start...and then who knows....

3) Is there added pressure that it is St. Patrick's Day or does that add to the fun?
I think a little bit of both. But I made sure to ask the bachelor before we committed to the date and he was on board!

4) Are you Irish? Is the bachelor? Does being Irish matter?
I look Irish since I am so pale....but no idea. The bachelor? I will have to check into that

5) Who seems more excited? You? The date? The person who set up this date?
The person who set up the date...but I would say that all parties involved are pumped about Date 38.

6) Rumor is that this date speaks Spanish. What do you think about bilingual guys - add anything to dates?
I am intrigued.......

7) Will you ask the guy to show off his special speaking skills?
I guess now I have too....


Make sure to keep reading about Date 38!


No comments:

Post a Comment