Monday, March 8, 2010

It had to happen eventually

I knew it had to happen eventually...

For those of you avid followers, go back to my last post and check out the comments. You will notice that someone commented on my spelling mistake (which I am aware happens more often than not) but it is not the comment I am brining to your attention...it is the salutation and the name that signed it.
You misspelled stretch ;) - Slow & Steady
Yep, your memory is serving your right. That is signed by the bachelor that we refereed to as "Slow and Steady" and who I never told about the blog. The only bachelor who I felt bad about keeping my little blog from because I felt like we grew to be real friends. I am going to assume that the "wink" in the comment means he is laughing about the entire thing.
But I would like to point out a plus for Slow and Steady that many bachelors or bachelorettes never get. He is able to ready my posts and see what I was really thinking during our dates. What a great way to get honest feedback that isn't more propaganda than truth. How often can you really get that....!

Well, Slow and Steady welcome to the blog!

A few of you have sent me emails or comments about potential bachelors. Keep them coming I am down to 12 weeks now.....!!!!

oh...and there may be a party at the end of this and YES I will invite all of the bachelors!

KEEP READING

No comments:

Post a Comment