Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bringing back the Pre-Date Interview

I am going to try to bring back the pre-date interviews.......so here is my pre-date interview from my good friend and neighbor! Date 37 is scheduled for tomorrow


1. How did you get set-up with this date? The power of social media!

2. Any idea of the date activities? There has been talk of dinner, music and a walk around the lake

3. Who made the first move in setting this date up, you or the eligible bachelor? After this bachelor showed interest to our mutual social media expert, I went ahead and contacted him about setting something up.

4. When asked about 52 in 52, what do you find to be the most common question? There are so many…I never get out of the conversation without answering a least 4-5 follow up questions but I would say the main question is “WHY” and “WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU ACTUALLY LIKE ONE OF THEM”

5. If you had to pick the best date so far (actual date activity, not person) which one comes to mind? That is actually hard to do because the company on the date really makes the activity that much better. The highlights: Miniature golfing, state fair and baseball game. Thunder Game was good too! Comedy show at the Speak Easy was also high on the list.

6. What has surprised you most about this dating experiment? Wow, honestly I didn’t’ think I would actually get better at the game of dating but I think I have. At least the part about not getting nervous and panicked about the date before I even show up. Also, I think I realize the value of my time more than I did before this started.

Make sure to keep reading because the hope is to move quickly and get this adventure finished up BEFORE the June 1st deadline!

1 comment: