Wednesday, March 3, 2010

On the home stretch.....

Alright everyone, Below is an email I just sent out to my entire email address book....thought you all should get to read it as well. .

I am currently 36 dates in.......which means I have 16 dates left to finish by June 1,2010. If you take a peak at your calendar you will see that I actually only have 13 weeks to do it. (I have gotten behind over the last month)

I get questions all the time if I am going to write a book or go on Oprah, but those of you that know me understand that is not why I embarked on this crazy journey. It was to put myself out there, meet new and interesting people, and not be afraid to fail. ( and maybe a free meal here or there...lol). Well.....this has done EXACTLY that! I can not begin to describe all of the people I have meet and the lessons I will take with me from this great year.

BUT I NEED YOUR HELP DOWN THE HOME STRECH!!!

This is my last call for you to step up and set me up with that “guy” that you have been thinking about all year long. I’m not looking for Mr. Perfect, because I am really not sure who that even is. So help me finish strong and set me up. A reminder of the parameters.

He must be:
  1. Male
  2. Straight
  3. Single
  4. Ages 21-39

If you have someone in mind, let me know and we can get it all set up. There are no rules here so just help me make it happen. I need YOU.....so help a girl out!

Thanks to all of you for being so supportive and helping me on this journey!!

3 comments:

  1. You misspelled stretch ;) - Slow & Steady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who is interested! How can I get you two in touch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann- You can have him call me...or email me.
    maryjohope@hotmail.com. Or he call always look me up on facebook. Or just send us both an email introducing us to each other. JUST THAT SIMPLE!! :) Thanks for getting involved.

    ReplyDelete