Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Date 51- Oldie but goodie over Breakfast

As my timeline was quickly approaching and I had a few dates fall through, I was starting to panic that I would finish (or I would have to pay off my guy friends to take me out..lol) But much to my surprise an old bachelor from the beginning of this adventure offered to get back involved. Date #5 (for those of you who don't remember you may want to go back and review)

Due to my limited availability, we decided to go out to Cattleman's Steakhouse for breakfast. Who doesn't want a huge hunk of cow on their plate for breakfast???

Date #5 picked me up in his crazy little sports car that NO LADY could ever get in and out of graciously. I am pretty sure it was more like putting the car on me, rather that actually getting in to it. It was really great to see a familiar face again on this journey even if it had been almost a year and he had "defriended" me on facebook. I rocked my "Team CoCo" t-shirt and didn't have to worry because I already knew Date #5 would appreciate it for its awesomeness!

He ordered steak and I stayed safe and got an omelette. The food was AWESOME! I liked it better for breakfast than I did for dinner. Conversation was easy and laid back. Date #5 is a funny kid and I pretty much laughed at his awkward jokes and funny random facts.

After breakfast we had to take the opportunity to go and poke fun of all of the cowboy gear in Stockyard City. It was actually hilarious to wander around in real cowboy territory.

It was great to see Date #5/51 again!

This day was actually a double header as I had a date schedule that evening!

ONE MORE....

No comments:

Post a Comment