Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Date 29- Christmas Time is Upon us

For those of you that live in the Oklahoma area, you all know the best place to go look at Christmas lights! (No...not the Chesapeake Energy Campus although those are impressive) yes..I am referring to the Festival of Lights in Chickasha, Oklahoma!

Last night my date and I walked hand in hand through the beautiful display of lights while sipping on our hot chocolate. Sounds wonderful doesn't it! Well although it was pretty darn close it was spitting freezing rain last night so that put a damper on things! Also, my date had hoping to ride in the horse drawn carriage together but they were not operating last night. Now for him this was a let down but for MJ it was a relief! Let me tell you why:

First off, I always feel like all you can smell when you ride behind a horse is the horse's poop! Is that not true!! I'm not sure how romantic I can be in the midst of that horrific smell. Also, that screams DATING to me. Although I will admit to "dating" this guy I think actually doing activities that could be labeled that way may freak me out a bit. (It could be the guilt of this whole social experiment..who knows). So that being said, for any potential bachelors please don't ask me out for a carriage ride. Not my cup of tea!

I could go on and on about my guilty conscience right now but you all know the story. MJ dates numerous bachelors, they don't know about the blog and now she may like one of them. To tell or not......this is the first time I have felt a movie plot coming along!

On a positive note...a new bachelor this weekend! But PLEASE continue to dig into your friends to find me dates 31-52!!! Who knows..your guy could be the guy for me !

Keep reading, b/c I will keep dating!


No comments:

Post a Comment