Sunday, November 1, 2009

Date 25- Its been a while

Date 25 took a long time to get on the books. The bachelor was actually a friend from the high school days who I have not seen since high school, so it has been awhile. We had been trying to get together for awhile, but every time I head back to Kansas I always seem to jam pack my weekends and our schedules always conflicts.

Well after my Jayhawks lost to the Sooners last week, we decided to drink our sadness away and meet for a drink at a local bar in Wichita. It was great to see him again and catch up on the last eight years. Now that I think about it, I don't know that I really knew all that much about him back in high school. Its funny now thinking about all the people you "know" from your past. What do you really "know" about them anymore. People change!

I actually think going on a date with someone you "know" is more nerve racking that a blind date. There is this sense of pressure when you are suppose to have some base level knowledge about someone. If you agree to a date with someone you kinda know, you are unknowingly stating that you are interested, even if you know it or not. I think this pressure may have played a role in this dating experience but it was hard to tell in this laid back environment.

It was great to see Bachelor 25 again and if we can make our schedules work again, maybe we can do it again.

Ok friends......one date till half way point! keep the recommendations coming, you all seem to be just spectators in this adventure and I need you to start playing a more active roll! FIND ME MORE DATES! :)

Happy dating!




1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for a blog award. Check it out :)

    http://angelarenai.blogspot.com/

    -Angela

    ReplyDelete