Friday, May 29, 2009

Here we go.....Week #1

Mission: Week #1
Thanks to my good pal Holly, it looks like I have a secured the first date for Week #1.  Details are still yet to be determined but i am happy to see that my dating campaign has at least intrigued a few eligible bachelors.  Just because we have secured #1, that should not stop all of you from digging into your vaults to help fill 2-52. 
 
I have had tons of questions about the logistics of the dates, so I thought I would clarify a bit on the plan.  If i do end up liking one of the daters, i am allowed to go on a second date. Multiple dates with one suitor are allowed in the documented rules. Just like my brother enforced the rules of Monopoly, they only matter when they benefited him! So....the rules are flexible to put it simply. 

 If I fall in love (still doubtful on this one), we will just cross that bridge when we get to it.  Honestly, i do not feel that it is necessary to set up provisions for these scenarios, as they are difficult to predict and not on my radar at this current time.  Just getting date at this point, can be a miracle in itself. One thing a time....

I am looking for your thoughts on the next issue: Attire! Would it make sense to wear that same outfit on every date for consistency..or at least have some staples that we invest in for this adventure. A small rotation if you will.   Thoughts? 

Keep following......date specifics to come




7 comments:

  1. Ok, Rob Crissinger suggested I take a look at this blog. Sounds good to me. I'd love to be one of the 52. I'll be gone all of June but when I get back I'll get back on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm already intrigued...and there hasn't even been one date yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not allow you to wear the same outfit on 52 dates. veto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Jo, you have to come in for an interview. My boss is looking to help in the campaign, and needs more substance in concocting the perfect suitors!

    PS you are crazy...and now i have a new on-line addiction...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... I love you. This is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know you personally, but I have to second Sheana's veto. No need to repeat outfits. What you should look to replicate is the feeling you get from the outfits. A solid color combo in clothes that suit you and look sharp while giving you confidence. That is the winning formula for consistency.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This idea is awesome!

    ReplyDelete